Here Are 23 Signs That You Are A Nerd…
Signs that you’re a nerd is a list of 23 ways that people do things in a fashion peculiar to their personality.
- 1. You kiss your girlfriend’s home page.
- 2. A VRML (virtual walk through a park) is your idea of a good date.
- 3. Your bookmarks take 15 minutes to scroll from top to bottom.
- 4. Your glasses have a website image burned into them.
- 5. Your dreams are in HTML.
- 6. You call going to the bathroom ‘downloading’.
- 7. You introduce yourself as “Jim at gmail.com”.
- 8. You step out of your room and realize that your parents moved, but you don’t have a clue of when it happened.
- 9. You turn on a baby monitor when leaving the room so you can hear if a new e-mail arrives.
- 10. Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like.
- 11. All of your friends have an @ symbol in their names.
- 12. You like computers more than you like people.
- 13. Your dog has its own home page.
- 14. Your dog’s homepage is actually quite good.
- 15. You check your mail. It says “no new messages”. So you check it again.
- 16. You don’t know the sex of three of your closest friends because they have neutral nicknames, and you’ve never bothered to ask.
- 17. Your husband has had a beard for two months and you still haven’t noticed.
- 18. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom, and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- 19. You tell the kids that they can’t use the computer because, “Mommy’s got work to do”, but you don’t even have a job.
- 20. The last date you had was with a jpeg.
- 221. You’ve had an estimate for how much it would cost to replace the computer chair with a toilet.
- 22. Your wife says communication is important in a marriage, so you buy her a computer so the two of you can chat.
- 23. As your car crashes through the guardrail on a mountain road, your first instinct is to search for the “back” button.
Have Your Say!