Six Simple Rules
Many people lack hope and feel hopelessly incapable of changing their lives for the better, most of them, only because they simply dono’t know how to. There is no pill to take, ointment to apply or ritual to perform to magically make it happen, but anyone and everyone who will follow a few simple rules will achieve anything that their heart desires.
They just need to learn to:
- Believe while others doubt, and plan while others play.
- Study while others sleep, and decide while others delay.
- Prepare while others daydream, and begin while others procrastinate.
- Work while others wish, save while others waste, and listen while others talk.
- Smile while others frown, and commend while others criticize.
- And last, and the very most important of all, persist while others are quitting.
Just Follow These Simple Little Rules
Everyone deserves to have a wonderful life, and to help others enjoy one as well. Follow these simple little rules, and your life WILL begin to change for the better!